So nothing beats a cold cocktail at the campground after a long day spent exploring. But instead of simply grabbing a beer out of the cooler try this unique and delicious summer drink recipe.
What You’ll Need:
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 3 strips orange zest
- 3/4 cup white tequila
- 2 cups watermelon (cubed and seeded)
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 lime (cut into wedges)
- 2 cups crushed ice
- In a small saucepan, bring the sugar, water and orange zest to a boil, then let it simmer until the sugar is completely dissolved. Remove this “simple syrup” from the stove and let it cool.
- Puree the watermelon chunks in a blender.
- Mix the watermelon puree and syrup mixture together with the tequila and lime juice in a large pitcher.
- Fill four margarita glasses with crushed ice, then pour the margaritas over top. Garnish each glass with a lime wedge and enjoy.
Tequila Lime Chicken
When you a traveling in your RV ..you want a flavorful recipe that everyone will love. And one of the reasons I love this recipe is when the chicken is cooked …the meat is oh so tender! Now this recipe takes prep! But if remember from my 5 ideas to get your weekend on... I talked about how to stretch your weekend with a little prep prior to your trip.
Cool off with Hot Deals at Holiday World
Are you in the market for a top-quality new or used RV to top off the last of your summer adventures? Cruise down to our Katy location and browse our huge selection of new and used motorhomes, travel trailer and fifth wheels from the best RV manufacturers in the industry. And if you’re already in the RV, don’t forget about us for all of your service and parts needs too.