It’s officially that time of the year again…the holidays. Time for shopping, time for decorating, time for going, going, going! The holidays can be such a whirlwind; wouldn’t it be nice to take a little break right in the middle of it all? The problem is: with all of the time (and money) spent on the holidays, a vacation isn’t always practical.
Or so you thought.
I’m sure by now you’ve heard of the new trend in vacations: the “staycation”. In essence, a vacation in which you don’t actually go anywhere. But you get away from your normal routine, get away from the stress, etc. — without all the trouble of taking a trip. Well, I’d like to offer you an even better solution: an RV getaway, minus the “away”.
When’s the last time you ventured out in your RV, and went… down the street? Well as silly as it sounds, it just might be your key to a peaceful, fun-filled holiday season. The Houston area happens to house a variety of top-rated, luxurious RV parks, rich in amenities and fun! I’ve compiled a list of 5 impressive area parks, so all you need to do is — GO!
- Traders Village Houston RV Park — Traders Village Houston RV Park is conveniently located adjacent to Traders Village weekend Flea Market with year-round festivals and special events.
- Rayford Crossing RV Resort — A brand new, privately owned Luxury Resort, located in Spring Texas (about 20 miles from Houston.)
- LakeView RV Resort — A premier Houston area RV Resort, offering RVers superior amenities with just the right combination of facilities, service and affordability.
- All Star RV Resort — All Star RV Resort can provide you with a 1st class experience, located next to shopping and many attractions in the Houston metro area.
- Advanced RV Resort — Advanced RV Resort is one of the newest and finest RV Resorts in the Houston-Pearland area.